EASY FINANCING PROGRAMS
FIND THE PAYMENT OPTION THAT WORKS FOR YOU
Financing your dental treatment gives you the freedom to complete your recommended dental work without letting the cost get in the way. As the leading provider of quality, affordable dental care, we offer several financing plans that put dental care within reach.
IN-HOUSE PAYMENT PLAN:
- Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- CareCredit helps families cover out-of-pocket dental and medical expenses.
- Can be used at a number of participating healthcare providers
- Based on a credit check
- Interest rates start as low as 0% on promotional financing terms of 6, 12, 18 and 24 months
- Pick the term and monthly payments that are best for you
WE ACCEPT MEDICAID, CHIP AND MEDICARE PLANS
We accept every child and adult patient with Medicaid, CHIP and Medicare plans.
CHIP, MEDICAID AND CHILD PLANS
DENTAQUEST ADULT MEDICAID AND MEDICARE PLANS
- Health Springs Star Plus Value
- Health Springs Star Plus Waiver
- TX HS Preferred Advantage Medicare
- TX HS Preferred AR Medicare
- TX HS Preferred Advantage Medicare (50% Co-Ins)
- TX HS Preferred TotalCare Medicare
- TX HS Preferred TX/AR Medicare (Opt Supp)
- HS Preferred AR Medicare (Ops Supp)
- Advantage by Superior
For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at 512-399-5099. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings. Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage. We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan but this must be done prior to the actual procedure.