Access Dental is looking to hire a general dentist in the Austin, Texas, Wichita Falls, Texas, and El Paso, Texas-areas!
Dentist: Austin, Texas– Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth and gums.
40 hr/wk, M-F 8am-5pm, but hours may vary, call and some weekends are required. Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree or foreign equivalent required and must be licensed by the State Board of Dental Examiners. Submit inquiries to Access Dental Management, LLC dba Medico MD, Michael Ly, CFO, 1200 W. Walnut Hill Ln, #3950, Irving, TX 75038, email@example.com.
Access Dental is a well established, multi-office practice that treats children and adults. Our mission is to see lives flourish through exceptional dental care and promote the practice of dentistry. We believe in the importance of teamwork and are committed to the growth and development of our general dentists, specialists, support and administrative staff. Our offices enjoy unmatched approval ratings and referrals derived through exceptional quality of care, development, and commitment to providing the very best to our patients. We remain the preferred dental provider for our locations.
We are seeking full-time general dentists (DMD/DDS) who are friendly, motivated, team-oriented, dedicated to quality and efficiency, have good communication and chair-side skills. and open to making a long term commitment for growth with the practice.
An Associate Dentist will work in a team-oriented environment to do the following:
- Provide accurate exams and patient-friendly treatment planning based on assessed risk factors.
- Provide quality dental treatment and care.
- Compassionately communicate treatment plans and instructions.
- Assist the practice toward excellence in oral health care.
- Promote the practice of dentistry.
- DDS or DMD degree
- Texas Dental Board License
- Malpractice Insurance, DEA, CPR certificates
Recent graduates are welcomed to apply.
Please send résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROSTHODONTIST, AUSTIN, TX - Construct oral prostheses to replace missing teeth and other oral structures to correct natural and acquired deformation of mouth and jaws, to restore and maintain oral function, such as chewing and speaking, and to improve appearance. Duties include:
- Measure and take impressions of patients' jaws and teeth to determine the shape and size of dental prostheses, using face bows, dental articulators, recording devices, and other materials.
- Replace missing teeth and associated oral structures with permanent fixtures, such as implant-supported prostheses, crowns and bridges, or removable fixtures, such as dentures.
- Design and fabricate dental prostheses or supervise dental technicians and laboratory bench workers who construct the devices.
- Fit prostheses to patients, making any necessary adjustments and modifications.
- Restore function and aesthetics to traumatic injury victims, or to individuals with diseases or birth defects.
- Collaborate with general dentists, specialists, and other health professionals to develop solutions to dental and oral health concerns.
- Repair, reline, or rebase dentures.
- Place veneers onto teeth to conceal defects.
- Use bonding technology on the surface of the teeth to change tooth shape or to close gaps.
- Treat facial pain and jaw joint problems.
Work Schedule: 40 hrs/wk, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours may vary, call and some weekends required.
Qualifications: This demanding professional position requires a Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD), Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) degree or foreign equivalent, certification in Prosthodontics – three-year Prosthodontics residency, and a license by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners.
Submit inquiries to Access Dental Management, LLC d/b/a Access Dental, attn: Michael Ly, email@example.com
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dental assisting (1 year)
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
- Preparing payroll.
- Controlling correspondence.
- Reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
- Assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Providing historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designing and implementing office policies by establishing standards and procedures.
- Measuring results against standards; making adjustments.
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeping management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintaining office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Please send résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to perform dental health maintenance
Familiarity with the use of dental technology
Ability to build a good rapport with patients
Knowledge of composite restoration
Knowledge of tooth charting
Preparing treatment rooms for patients by following procedures and protocols.
Preparing patients for dental treatments by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping.
Providing instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to the treatment area, positioning instruments for dentist’s access, and passing instruments.
Educating patients by providing oral hygiene information, plaque control information, and postoperative instructions.
Documenting dental care services by charting in patient records.
Please email résumé to email@example.com.